Current OPenings around the globe
Project Manager Flight Solutions - Dublin (January 2019)
We are seeking a Project Manager, Flight Solutions based in Dublin.
This key position will take on responsibility for the operation and accountability to fulfil our customers flight operations requirements.
You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining Six West’s high standards of service to our customers within the aircraft leasing sector, airlines and private operators to ensure the timely completion of their requirements.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, Six West are looking for someone with an outstanding track record of delivering operational success, with a keenness to learn new skills and develop within the role.
3-5 years’ experience in the Aviation industry working within an operational and flight operations discipline is essential.
Please send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your experience and expected salary.
Aviation Business Development Executive – Asia Pacific Region (January 2019)
The Position -
To develop new business strategy in the Asia Pacific Region. As a key member of Six West’s growing sales team, a passion for building and sustaining senior relationships with customers is a must.
We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record of delivering exponential sales growth in your specialist sector. You will have an excellent network and a track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets. Being a self-motivated, high achiever is a must!
• 3 - 5 years of sales and/or new business development experience
• Experience in Aviation industry is an advantage
• A degree in a Business, Marketing or Aviation related discipline is desirable
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Maintaining and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Participation in conferences & exhibitions related to business development, that demonstrate
opportunities for Six West
• Reach or exceed specific quarterly and annual targets
• To provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to the Director
• Support the Directors, Senior Management team as required advancing the aims of our business
• Practice ethical work practices in line with our core values
• A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPI’s
• High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability
• Ability to work both independently and as a team, people-orientated with excellent listening and
• Understanding of local and international markets
• High fluency in spoken English, strong competency in written English is a must. Mandarin is an
• General computer literacy
Interested applicants please send detailed C.V. stating existing and expected base salary and available starting date to email@example.com
Six West will contact the right candidate, for face-to-face and/or phone interviews. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence.
Client Relations Manager – West Africa
Six West requires an energetic and positive self starter to assist us in overseeing the expansion of our global services from our Dublin office. We excel in providing our clients in the region with high quality aviation solutions. The delivery of these solutions along with our unfailing commitment to them provides us with the hallmark of our success to date.
The following traits are a must:
Experience working in the aviation recruitment and/or operations industry sectors
You must possess excellent interpersonal skills
The ability to think on your feet and work under pressure is a must
You must be a natural born problem solver, and able to work independently and accurately
You must be able to think outside of the box
Currently living in South Africa, Nigeria or Uganda
Email cover letter describing what you can offer and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager – U.S.A / Canada (November 2018)
Six West requires an Operations Manager in North America to assist us with the delivery of our services to our clients. We move aircraft around the globe for lessors, airlines and financial institutions on a 24/7 basis. We have pilots operating private aircraft for UHNW individuals worldwide under the banner of Six West. This will be a demanding job that requires attention to detail, impeccable presentation in person and over the phone, along with a proven ability to prioritise tasks in a demanding aviation environment under what are often tight time constraints.
The right candidate will have an Aviation background, preferably in Flight Operations, they will possess graduate qualifications and be especially well versed in I.T solutions and collaborative task tracking.
Six West offers attractive opportunity for career growth for the right person. Experience a global business where decisions you make on a daily basis will effect Operations around the world with many different clients.
You must currently reside in North America and demonstrate a proven record in the region.
Email cover letter and CV, describing what you can offer to email@example.com